Issue Four | Spring 2011
Welcome to issue four of The Natural Parent Magazine. Please click the article below if you wish to see a full list of references.
We were unable to print these in the magazine, due to size constraints.
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD: - (Page 44)
- Czapp, Katherine. "Against the Grain: The Case for Rejecting or Respecting the Staff of Life," The Weston A. Price Foundation for Wise Traditions in Food, Farming, and the Healing Arts. 16 July 2006.
- Study on Increased prevalence and mortality in undiagnosed celiac disease: Mayo Clinic, Minnesota, USA.
- Fallon, Sally. Nourishing Traditions, 1999 p.479
- Quote from Annelies Schoneck, Des Crudites Toute L'Annee: Fallon, Sally Nourishing Traditions, 1999 p.490
- Although traditional Injera is made from a grain called Teff, it is too expensive for many households who substitute it with wheat or other grains.
- White, Alison. Safe Food Campaign, www.safefood.org.nz. Sept 09
- The Faroes Statement.
- Rauh V (2006): Impact of Prenatal Chlorpyrifos Exposure on Neurodevelopment in the First 3 Years of Life Among Inner-City Children. Paediatrics Vol. 118 No. 6 December 2006, p.1845-1859.
- Organophosphorus pesticide exposure of urban and suburban pre-school children with organic and conventional diets, Cynthia L. Curl, Richard A. Fenske, Kai Elgethun, Environmental Health Perspectives, October 13, 2002, National Institute of Environmental Sciences, EHP Online, www.ehponline.org